Facial Recognition is a wonderful service for any location that has loss prevention services active or loss prevention procedures in place.
It is designed for 2 different specific Utility Tasks.
- A Loss Prevention Officer (or staff) on-site wants to know immediately when persons of interest enter the location.
- An Owner wants to know what time specific persons of interest show up at the location ( E.G High-Roller in a Casino), or how often these same people come into the location. You can also use this as a background productivity calculator, noticing how long persons are out smoking, how many times a day they go out, how long persons are outside in the parking lot, etc.
Here are some Use Cases:
1. A General Store has a problem with shoplifters. The Owner estimates they lose approximately $100,000 a month in product to shoplifters. The following procedures are set into place
- A Tablet is set-up to flash a picture of the persons of interest at the door with bright and flashy, drawing attention to the headline of *SHOPLIFTER*. This alerts the individual that they are a person of interest and are being watched and banned from the store.
- A notification is sent at the same time to the Loss prevention officer with a short video of the individual walking to the store ( or usually while they are still outside), giving them a chance to make contact with the person of interest and escort them back outside before anything is lost.
- A list of suspicious individuals is created over time, continually improving their Loss prevention procedures by advanced alerts and notifications.
2. An individual owns 6 liquor stores in several smaller nearby cities. They frequently have individuals who will shoplift at all 6 stores over time as they move through the cities. The following procedures are implemented
- A Company-wide Ban list is created. As soon as they are caught shoplifting at one store, the list of persons of interest is shared with every location on the system even before they have been in the other locations.
- Each store manager gets notified when the persons of interest have been spotted in their outside cameras or at other locations in the same city, giving advanced warning of potential problems.
- Video proof is built up of these repeated offenders, building the required evidence required for prosecution.
- The Ban List Network can include as many locations as required across multiple companies. Cooperate with many different shops and stores to change criminal behavior with advanced analytics giving warnings before the situation happens.
3. A Factory wants to know how long employees spend smoking. The following procedures are set into place.
- An Employee list is created for individuals who go out to smoke. A Daily report is sent to the owner with the number of occurrences each individual is spotted going out to smoke, as well as the date and time they left and re-entered, giving the ability to calculate how much time was spent outside smoking per day/week/month.