Guard Service is a HUGE value add service that can be offered to customers.
It is designed for several different Utility Tasks.
- A customer wants an individual to actively watch their cameras.
- A customer wants an in-person check on cameras if an alarm signal has been sent.
- A customer wants a person to watch for Safety Violations.
- A customer wants daily reports of all actions in and around their location.
- A Customer wants to get extra utility out of their existing cameras!
Some great example of use cases:
- An HVAC Company has several trucks parked outside with expensive tools and materials inside. You can set up the following procedures
- A notification sent to the owner at the end of the night/shift informing of all vehicles or individuals who pulled into the parking lot and looked at the trucks. Advanced warning of future potential problems
- Alerts set up for Virtual Guard for trespassing individuals, and the ability to instantly respond by setting off a siren, calling a mobile guard, or directly calling the police in seconds.
- A School has problems with some individuals Vandalizing/Graffiting their location. You can setup the following Procedures
- Trespass Zones setup encompassing the entire Property. By the Time the Vandals have made it halfway to the buildings/equipment, the guard has already called a mobile guard, Bylaw, or Police for trespassing.
- The Advanced Analytics instantly discern between those just walking through, and those carrying items with the intent to cause mischief ( knives, crowbar, Spray Paint, Etc.)
- A Car Dealership has a bunch of valuable inventory parked outside and accessible.
- Virtual Guards watch their nightly mobile guard ensuring they do due diligence ( stop and check blind alleys, check doors are locked, ensure gates locked, etc.) They ensure proper compliance with paid-for services.
- Location is still guarded for all hours the mobile guard isn't there (90+% of the night) ensuring no lapse of active coverage.
- A Storage Company wants to increase its security and future earnings by boasting about the most powerful and security features in its sales pitch. You can set up the following procedures:
- All the fences perimeters are watched by excellent night vision cameras sending alerts to the virtual guard in seconds, ensuring Potential miscreants are noticed and police are called before they even cross the fence.
- The Virtual Guard can help open gates for individuals caught after closing time, increasing customer service and saving the company on callouts.
- The Guard Watches for proper flow of traffic ( NO out on the in and vise versa) and Alerts proper authorities on any improper actions.
- And many more. The possibilities of this value added service for customers is near-endless.