You can create a widget from the admin portal.
1. Go to the Share menu and click on the Share button.
2. Select Widget
3. Select which camera you want to create a widget for
4. Add a name, the description is optional.
5. Click share
6. Select options for the widget.
a. If autoplay is selected widget will start streaming as soon as the visitor opens your page and it loads, without autoplay the visitor will have to press on the play button to start playback.
b. If Disable WebRTC is selected then the camera will work in DVR mode only (works better on slower computers or if there is issues with internet connectivity)
c. If Timeline is selected your visitor will be able to see the timeline for the camera and navigate through archives of the camera.
d. Enable events will reveal events from the camera to your visitors if object detection is configured for this camera visitors will see those events as well.
e. Hide camera title will remove the camera name from the widget. Removes only cloud camera name, if the camera has an OSD name it will still be shown.
7. Copy the HTML code at the bottom of the widget properties window and paste it into your webpage code. The exact procedure will depend on the structure of your website.
If you wish to change widget options in the future you need to do so only in the admin portal, you do not need to modify the code on your page after you save changes in the Admin portal.